Ode to...

Ode to...


Oh, the pleasure of the human eye!
The light in the dark!
The love my the only honest!
Sweet goodness!

You be shine my black day,
your only tone in my mouth.
You give me the strength to fight,
and this every piece of yourself.

You comfort my troubled heart,
just what you dissolve in me.
You caress me and calm down,
when you create a quiet moment for us.

You never disappoint me,
let me devour you whole.
You open your armful goodies
with its wonderful aroma and taste.

You know very well how to please me,
how to fill my stomach.
You well know that I love you,
in the bakery you always going to wave to me,

let me buy you and eat you...

Dean Winchester ate the last piece of apple pie with reverence, as if he doing a holy ritual and looked at his younger brother, who tried unsuccessfully all the while pretending that the man sitting across from him at a table in the cafeteria does not know.

Komentáře